Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager – Power Generation
We are keen to speak with client-facing and technically astute Project Managers and Junior Project Managers, with the direct management of power generation projects between £1 million – £5 million to fill a variety of urgent, open requirements.
These opportunities are only available through Renew Consultancy!
The successful candidates will own a strong electrical/mechanical background in the power generation sector and be willing to travel to new project locations nationwide.
Your responsibilities as a Technical Project Manager will include:
- Acting as the single point of contact for all commercial and technical matters.
- Liaising with the distribution network operators.
- Holding regular meetings with clients, DNO & local authorities.
- Approving and providing RAMS.
- Ensuring projects are carried out in accordance with CDM standards.
- Recording and monitoring project variations.
- Managing sub-contractors.
- Managing projects to health and safety regulations, ensuring adherence to standards.
- Carrying out site audits and risk analysis.
- Site management.
- Forecasting accurately and monitoring the financial scope for the business.
- Providing accurate budget control.
Exceptional communication skills and strong mechanical, electrical & technical capabilities are essential at this level, coupled with a proven background in the power generation market.
The Technical Project Manager Package:
In return for your commitment to delivering excellent project ownership capabilities, our client is able to offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- A basic salary up to £60,000
- Company bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company contributory pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Extra perks
- Outstanding career progression opportunities within a growing organisation.
A laptop, mobile phone, fully expensed company vehicle and a company credit card are also provided.
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Ariana Caka or Harriet Janman at Renew Consultancy.